Monday, July 7, 2008

i will sing the song of purple summer

OBSESSED with Spring Awakening lately - the soundtrack, I mean. Still trying to con the parents into taking me to go see it, or giving me money so I can see it with someone else. But the music is soooo beautiful with great harmonies and lovely poetic lyrics. Seems like a fun show, sexy, interesting. Grammatically incorrect sentences are all the rage.

Overdrew money on my bank account. ATM told me I had 200 when I had a lot less than that :( Got some really cute things though!! Totally worth it. I've got a serious problem.

Wednesday - NYC with wifey to film with MTV!!

New girlcrush:


Ashley Greene. She plays Alice Cullen in Twilight. Basically I just want to be in the middle of a Twilight cast orgy.

Writing writing writing like a raven on a writing desk! Good fun.

xoxo

No comments: