Tuesday, May 27, 2008

After a short break...

Memorial Day weekend was glorious. My parents were away so obviously that means I invited a bunch of people over. We had a really great time ruined slightly by my bitchy sister but whatever the show must go on. Then Sunday was my high school's graduation. Alumni always come back so of course my dearest friends and I showed up in all our glory showing that college really does a body good. The ceremony was a little boring but we had a good time talking shit and having eye sex with hot teachers and things of that nature. Then my dear friend Daniel had a party later that day which was lovely. I enjoyed spending time with all my high school friends.

I wore:
Saturday night for Habatchi -


Sunday for Graduation -


Borrowed my sisters t-strap shoes for Sunday. Felt very 1920s Daisy Buchanan.

Weekend Round-up

Boyfriend of the week - Ben Barnes

Girlfriend(s) of the Week - Lindsay Lohan & Samantha Ronson


Download of the Week: Katy Perry - I Kissed a Girl






No comments: