Saturday, May 31, 2008

Twilight

I haven't been blogging (or doing anything, for that matter) because I've been engrossed in Twilight.



I heard about the movie via ONTD and obviously was excited by Robert Pattinson, and I have a crush on Kristen Stewart too so hot people+vampires = ACE.

I was a little skeptical about the book though because it seemed like such a trashy teen thing. I didn't want to actually buy the book because I thought it would be embarrassing, sitting there on my bookshelf. I downloaded an audio book instead and so for about three or four days I've done nothing but listen to this book be read to me. And as much as it is a trashy teen thing, I was enchanted by it. It really is a great story. It's a bit of a guilty pleasure thing. I'm really glad I decided to try it.

I slept till 5pm today because I was dreaming about Edward Cullen and vampires and things of that nature.

I hope to get on with normal life tomorrow. Today was weird.

No comments: